Solution 1.8 is a mid-size heating device that earns high marks in both performance and attractive styling. Its slightly curved top, arched door, distinctive lines and choice of pedestal or curved legs creates a look that combines rustic with modern. Like all wood-burning models in the Enerzone line, it uses combustion technology with a secondary air supply tested to meet EPA emissions standards (Environmental Protection Agency). The particulate matter is burned before being released into the atmosphere for economic combustion that protects the environment. Solution 1.8 is a versatile auxiliary device for responsible heating today and in the future.
Model Number: EB00002
- 65,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 1.8 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 20″”
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ash drawer with safety lid
- Mobile home approved (with pedestal)*
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others).
*With optional OA10500 and AC02090
- Pedestal or cast iron legs (black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated)
- Cast iron door overlay (black, gold plated, or brushed nickel plated)
- Adapter for fresh air kit (OA10500)
- Insulated fresh air intake pipe 4’Length / 5″” Diameter(AC02090)
- Ultra-quiet 120 CFM blower with variable speed control with thermodisc (AC01000)
- Air mate (AC01230)