FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20″ log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s
- 84.7% efficiency
- EPA tested to 4.5gms. emissions.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to touch
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate the fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 8 to12 hours burn times.
- 4 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flue.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 420lbs.
- Up to 5/16″ thick steel.
- Glass viewing area of 187sq.in.
- I/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Levelling legs.
- Multi position, easy on surround panel to reduce depth of unit by up to 2 inches.
- 135 cfm variable speed fan is standard.
- Convection air jacket for added efficiency.
- 19″ high body at the rear of stove.
- “EasyFit” flue system
- Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes.
- Decorative shroud trim accents in gold or nickel
- Standard surround with black trim 28″ x 40″
- Oversize surround with black trim 33″ x 46