The Focus 320 Fireplace
Contemporary design and impressive heat output
The Focus 320 burns with a unique flame that is utterly mesmerizing and the contemporary style door offers the largest viewing space possible. The Focus 320 produces enough heat for the average house, burns overnight, and has low emissions. In addition, the RSF Central Heating Options are compatible, which allows the heat to be spread uniformly throughout the home.
- Large 2.6 cubic foot firebox.
- EPA Phase II certified.
- Molded firebrick lining.
- Mobile home approved.
- Takes 20″ logs.
- Can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner.
- Can be connected to a central heating system.
- This fireplace is certified for use with 7″” ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
You can now create your own fireplace settings. Choose the ambiance you want and insert your choice of options with the fireplace configurator.
- Outside Dimensions 43″”W X 44 1/4″”H X 24″”D
- Weight (ship wt add 70 lb) 500 lb
- Firewood Length 22″”
- Firebox Size ( 1 ) 2.6 cubic feet
- BTU Output Range ( 2 ) 10,000 to 50,000
- Heating Capacity ( 3 ) 1,000 to 2,000 ft2
- EPA Certification note ( 6 )
- Chimney 7″” Excel
- Door Finish Black
- Gravity Vent Kit FO-V2
- Gravity Vent Damper FO-D
- Electric Wall Thermostat FO-FDHC4
- Heat Dump FO-HD
- Internal Blower FO-FDHB5-N
- Central Heating Blower 635 cfm FO-FDHB6-1
- Central Heating Tee FO-T
- Zone Heating Option FO-FDHCZ1 & FO-FDHCZ2
- Rock Retainer Kit FO-KN
- Clean Facing FO-F2 + FO-V2 (2X)
- Inline Fan FO-CIF
- Gas Log Provision ( 4 ) NO
- Masonry Chimney Option FO-FDM7
- Firescreen N/A
- Outside Air ( 5 ) 4″”, meets R2000
- Mobile Home Approved YES
- Louvers Black
- Note 1 Based on overall firebox dimensions, EPA official firebox dimensions are smaller.
- Note 2 Actual BTU output depends on many factors, but primarilly on the quality of the wood burned.
- Note 3 Depends primarilly on wood quality, ambient air temperature and building heat loss.
- Note 4 These fireplaces may be drilled out to accept an after market gas log assembly. You may not install a gas lighter in any RSF fireplace because the high firebox temperatures will burn out the log lighter very quickly.
- Note 5 All RSF models come equipped to accept a 4” outside air duct, a 5” can also be used. All models can also be installed to operate using room air.
- Note 6 The Focus 320 is a non-catalytic EPA appliance certified @ 4.5 grams/hour.