Pre-fab SaunasConvenient Pre-Fab Saunas
CONVENIENT PRE-FAB SAUNAS
Purchasing a sauna for your home doesn’t have to be complicated. Finding a pre-fab sauna that will fit into your space and then installing it is a very easy process. The sauna itself consists of pre-made walls and floors that just bolt or clip together, almost anyone can do it!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
The basic parts in your sauna kit will be:
- pre-built and pre-fitted walls and ceiling panels
- pre-hung doors for a true fit
- the sauna heater
- a heater guard
- Pre-made benches and backrests
- sauna lights which can withstand the high heat
- every piece of hardware you’ll need to put it together
Anything less than this is not quite a true prefabricated sauna. The best manufacturers of prefabricated saunas include these items so that your experience is as simple and worry free as possible.
SELECT YOUR WOOD
There are 4 main types of wood used in Canadian made saunas, those would be:
- Western red cedar – well known for how impermeable it is to moisture due to its natural decay resistant oils
- Hemlock – perfectly combines strength and beauty while also being an economical choice
- Poplar – due to how quickly it grows, the lumber harvested from poplar is lightweight and the softest of hardwood species
- White Cedar – Economical and available throughout most of Ontario
RELY ON TOP MANUFACTURES
We work with regional sauna kit manufacturers and companies that have been in business for many years and offer exceptional prefab saunas. The exceptional build quality makes it very likely that the hardest decision you may have to make between them is which design you think will look best in your home.
To learn more about the prefab sauna options available to you, come to our showroom and take the time to speak with our expert team.