The Solution 2.3-I insert uses the same stove line as the Solution 2.3, and the two share the same high quality combustion properties and many of the same features. Solution 2.3-I comes with a standard high-power, heat-activated 120 CFM fan strategically positioned to redistribute the heat from the firebox into the room. It is designed to fit a face plate that can cover a masonry hearth up to 32 inches (81 cm) high and 50 inches (127 cm) wide. The door overlay can be matched to the face plate trims, which are available in black, brassy gold and nickel.
- Model Number: EB00013
- 75,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 2.3 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 20″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Premium quality 120 CFM blower with variable speed control
- Optimum efficiency : 77.2%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Cast iron door overlay (black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated)
- Regular faceplate (29″ x 44″) or large faceplate (32″ x 50″)
- Black, brass or brushed nickel faceplate trim kit
- Adapter for fresh air kit (AC01298)
- Fire screen (AC01315)
- Heat shield for surround / shelf (AC01317)