Enjoy the full size and performance of the FP30 wall-mount unit, now with a classic arched door that complements traditional homes. The FP30 Arch features uncompromised features and performance: a floating firebox of heavy gauge steel, high capacity baffle system, and EBT2 extended heat technology. An easy-loading cast iron door with a large window offers a clear view of the deep firebox, and Airwash technology keeps it clean over extended burn periods. The FP30 Arch meets the need for high-capacity wood heat, with the space savings and convenience of a wall-mounted fireplace.
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- 3 cubic foot Summit firebox
- Cast iron door with ash lip
- Oversize glass viewing window
- Cast iron grills
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
- Heat Transfer Kit
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 99,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU): 38,500 BTU
- Efficiency: 74.2%
- Emissions: 2.68 gm/hr
- Firebox Size: 3.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
- Log Size (max.): 20 in.
- Burn Time (max.): 10 hrs.