Heat larger spaces with the reduced footprint of a wall-mount fireplace: the FP30 offers the best of traditional wood heat, with a contemporary look—and all the Pacific Energy extras. Handcrafted with a floating firebox of heavy gauge steel, a high capacity baffle system, and EBT2 extended heat technology, this full-featured unit is designed for a lifetime of efficient, effective heating. And with clean, uncluttered lines and a huge viewing window (that remains clear with Airwash technology) it meets the highest expectations for form and function.
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- 3 cubic foot Summit firebox
- Cast iron door with ash lip
- Oversize glass viewing window
- Cast iron grills
- EPA Certified
- Heat Transfer Kit
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 99,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU): 38,500 BTU
- Efficiency: 74.2%
- Emissions: 2.68 gm/hr
- Firebox Size: 3.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
- Log Size (max.): 20 in.
- Burn Time (max.): 10 hrs.