Make a bold statement with the innovative freestanding Neo 1.6 LE. Its tall profile makes for easy loading and a line-of-sight view of the flame, while its clean lines and bold design ensure it will be the focal point of any room. Choose from painted side panels or porcelain—in a variety of colors—that provide radiant heat in addition to the Neo’s high-efficiency finned heat exchanger. Like its larger cousin the Neo 2.5, is a true heating machine, with Pacific Energy’s solid steel construction with a floating firebox with stainless steel baffle.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails, and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- First mid-size PE firebox with East-West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- EPA Certified
- Metallic Black, Stainless Steel, or a choice of eight Porcelain Enamel colors
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 56,000 BTU
- Efficiency: 72 %
- Emissions: 1.9 gm/hr.
- Firebox Size: 1.6 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended): 16 in.
- Log Size (max.): 17 in.
Painted metallic black steel, stainless steel, sunset red porcelain enamel, ivory porcelain enamel, black porcelain enamel and modern desert porcelain enamel.