Transforms an energy-wasting fireplace into a cost-saving source of heat, without sacrificing the comfort and appeal of the home fire. Accommodating existing masonry fireplaces, the Neo 2.5 insert has Pacific Energy’s trusted overbuilt steel construction, including a smooth opening cast iron door, boost air for easy lighting and a one-lever air control for simple operation and maximum burning efficiency. With all the features of the Neo 1.6 in a larger, higher-output format, the Neo 2.5 inserts deliver exceptional performance and durability.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 45 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable Cast-Iron Flue Collar
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- EPA Certified
- Contemporary Surround in Metallic Black or Stainless Steel
- Embossed Surround, Oversize
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 80,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU): 45,000 BTU
- Efficiency: 81 %
- Emissions: 2.8 g/hr.
- Firebox Size: 2.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
- Log Size (max.): 19 in.
- Burn Time (max.): 9 hrs.
Contemporary stainless steel, contemporary black