- Heat Output Cord Wood 72,000 BTU
- EPA Test Fuel 34,600 BTU
- Efficiency (LHV) 82.6%
- Emissions 3.4 gm/hr.
- Log Size 18 inches max.
- For Spaces up to 2000 square feet.
Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.
European Inspired, North American priced.
Bigger than its European cousins, The Fusion delivers easier loading, clean, efficient heat and longer burn times with Pacific Energy’s proven Hi-Tech firebox. Standing taller than most wood stoves, The Fusion gives you more view of the fire through its low-glare glass.
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Long burn times
- User friendly one-touch control
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Inside & outside combustion air capable
- Mobile home approved
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
- Finished in Brushed Stainless Steel or Metallic Black
- Wood Stove Screen Door