The Pearl is crafted with the perfect combination of refined, yet rustic styling. Advanced wood burning technology restricts smoky emissions and maximizes heat efficiency. Capable of heating 1,500 square feet, the Pearl can be outfitted with an optional Heat Dump blower to ensure your comfort. Unlike a wood stove, excess heat from the fireplace can be drawn to the basement or an adjacent room with the flick of a switch.
- 2.1 cubic foot firebox
- Heats up to 1500 square feet
- Takes 16” logs
- EPA Phase II certified
- Realistic firebrick lining
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
- Accent lighting
- Variable speed blower
- Energy saving ignition system
- Available in 2 colors: BP (Black Paint) or WHE (White Enamel)
- Won red dot award – best of the best and Award for Design Excellence
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Three-sided view of the fire
- No electricity required to operate stove
- Outside Dimensions: 37″W X 41″H X 24″D
- Weight (ship wt add 70 lb): 450 lb
- Firewood Length: 16″
- Firebox Size (*1): 2.1 cubic feet
- BTU Output Range (*2): 11,000 to 50,000
- Heating Capacity (*3): 800 to 1,500 ft2
- EPA Certification: Note (*4)
- Chimney: 7″ Excel
- Door Finish: Black
- Ash Pan: N/A
- Gravity Vent Kit: FO-V2
- Gravity Vent Damper: N/A
- Electric Wall Thermostat: N/A
- Heat Dump: FO-HD
- Internal Blower: FO-FDHB8
- Central Heating Blower 635 cfm: FO-FDHB6-1
- Central Heating Tee: N/A
- Zone Heating Option: N/A
- Rock Retainer Kit: N/A
- Clean Facing: N/A
- Inline Fan: N/A
- Gas Log Provision: N/A
- Masonry Chimney Option: FO-FDM7
- Firescreen: N/A
- Outside Air (*5): 4″, meets R2000
- Mobile Home Approved: NO
- Note (*1): Based on overall firebox dimensions, EPA official firebox dimensions are smaller.
- Note (*2): Actual BTU output depends on many factors, but primarilly on the quality of the wood burned.
- Note (*3): Depends primarilly on wood quality, ambient air temperature and building heat loss.
- Note (*4): The Focus 250 is a non-catalytic EPA appliance certified @ 4.0 grams/hour
- Note (*5): All RSF models come equipped to accept a 4” outside air duct, a 5” can also be used. All models can also be installed to operate using room air.