- Heat Output Cord Wood 99,000 BTU
- EPA Test Fuel 38,500 BTU
- Efficiency (LHV) 80.4%
- Emissions 3.9 gm/hr.
- Log Size 18-20 inches max.
- For Spaces up to 3000 square feet.
Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.
The Summit Classic Wood Stove, with patented Extended Burn TechnologyTM, has the power to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the night and the stamina to provide a bright, glowing fire with flaming logs to welcome you in the morning.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)TM
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Mobile home approved
- Arched door available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Cast Iron Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, or Metallic Black
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
Outside Air Adapter (Instructions, PDF)
Wood Stove Screen Door